Wednesday, 23 April 2014

ALL BLOGGERS INCLUDING LINDA IKEJI WOULD PAY TO UPLOAD MY SONG--9ICE


Musicians are no longer taking it easy in Nigeria, Money is the drive as  9ice has declared war on bloggers starting deliberately with Linda Ikeji, daring her to put his song for free and was quoted to say  “I will kill… I will fight anybody that dares put my song on the Internet for free!”  Continuing he said “Aye ti di aye ole” translated colloquially The world has turned a lazy haven, where people sit in their houses and claimed to be building a house in their
village, I suspect he is referring to Linda Ikeji who boasted somewhat of a multi-million mansion that she is building for her parents in her Village 
When 9ice said  “Who is Linda Ikeji? I don’t know her.” I say Really? What will you say watching the somewhat now public reaction on Ytube?